Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bangkok (January 18)

I’m happy to leave early tomorrow to Rangoon (Yangon), Myanmar. I really don’t know what else to do in Bangkok. This morning I went to Wat Phra Kaew, the largest temple and biggest tourist attraction here. It was so horribly packed with people (tourists and hundreds of school kids), that I wasn’t really able to enjoy. Furthermore I was still very tired because of sleeping only a few hours. I had a siesta this afternoon and now I’m hanging out down in the guest house's open air "lobby".

Yesterday evening I met a make-up artist from Berlin, working in the film industry. I got some very interesting insights into this world of the famous. If you believe this is a dream job, she’d probably be able to change your mind.

In Myanmar internet connections will be poor or not existing, so I don’t know if I will be able to update my blog on a regular basis. I’ll try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment