Saturday 28 January 2012

Mae Sot (January 28)

I'm back to Mae Sot after a horrible pick-up ride with even more people on board than before. There were maybe 18 people inside, 5 standing on the rear part like the garbage men and I don't know how many on the roof top. When we arrived in Mae Sot they all came down, which was quite surprising because we haven't noticed when they climbed up.

Anyway, now I'm here in the Wi-Fi enabled guest house. I had a great lunch at different street eateries and now I'm taking the afternoon "off". I have to get used again to meeting other travellers after having spent 4 days with Marlene and Paul. Paul has decided to stay more time in Umphang and Marlene has taken the direct bus to Chiang Mai. I will decide later how to proceed, no stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment